Senior Aviation Officers, Huseina and Hassana Edili-Ogaji are Nigeria’s First Female Twins Pilots.
The twins who hail from Ankpa Local Government Area Of Kogi State have worked with various aviation companies, flight dispatchers, maintenance engineers, regulatory authorities, air traffic controllers, to successfully achieve a safe and effective aviation industry.
Here are a few facts about Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots
1. Huseina and Hassana Edili Ogaji both obtained their First School Leaving Certificate From Air Force Nursery and Primary School Kaduna between 1999-1998.
2. Thereafter they proceeded to Federal Government College Kaduna where they obtained their Secondary School Leaving Certificate between 1998 – 2004 with excellent results.
3. In 2006, Hussiena and Hassanna gained admission into the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology.
4. In 2008, the twins proceeded to Flight Safety International Le Bourge Paris, France where they obtained degrees in Dash-8 Professional Piloting.
5. In 2012, the Ogajis proceeded to Higher Power Aviation Dallas Fortworth Texas, United States Of America for Professional Piloting Certificate.
6. In 2013, Hussiena and Hassan secured admission into City University London, the United Kingdom where they bagged Masters degrees In Air Safety Management.
7. They have both won the Excellence and women in Aviation International award.
8. Husseina and Hassan Edili Ogaji are fluent in Igala, English, French, Hausa and Yoruba langauages.