Women of Rubies (WOR) is a capacity building and inspirational platform for the celebration of women of substance in the society.
We believe that women are nurturers by nature, and when these women nurture their God-given abilities, the world is better for it.
Through our weekly column in The GUARDIAN newspaper and our website, www.womenofrubies.com
Every quarter, we request for votes on social media for a “Woman of Rubies,” one who is an icon in her local community; a selfless homemaker who truly deserves to be celebrated.
VISION – Our vision is to become the:
- Foremost platform for the inspiration, building and elevation of women of substance in Nigeria and Africa
MISSION – Our mission is to:
- Serve as a capacity building platform to help women discover what they were born to accomplish in life
- Encourage women to become epitome of integrity in their respective families and the nation
- Provide relevant and useful information to women who desire to start their own businesses, non-profits and engage in nation building
- Highlight and spotlight successful women who eschew work-life balance in managing their careers/business and the home front