1. What is your biggest fear?
The fear of not living my life to the fullest. Fear of under utilizing my potentials and gifts to impact humanity.
2. In your darkest moments, what do you do?
– I cry most times and then I pray and worship. I have discovered that crying most times wear me and thus I have learnt to switch to worship mood. One thing I realised is that Gratitude and worship mood usually put me in a state of resourcefulness as I do usually have light bulb moments
4. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I see myself hosting international conferences to impact singles across and beyond Africa
6. What is your stand on feminism? Do you consider yourself a feminist?
-If feminism adjudicate for a female to attain the highest level she qualifies for in the public and the right to full education without any form of discrimination; and yet makes her understand that her husband is positioned as the leader of the home or family despite both of them having equal rights…Yes I agree to being a feminist.
7. What keeps you up at night?
Reading inspirational fictions, biographies, auto biographies and prayer keep me up at night.. And yes, writing down messages I receive via inspiration especially for singles, keep me awake.