Black Panther which also got 7 nominations at the Academy Award made the highlight of Hannah Beachler’s career.
Below are some facts you should know about Hannah Beachler:
1. Beachler grew up in Centerville, Ohio and graduated from the University of Cincinnati, studying fashion design.
2. She was responsible for designing Front Street Gym that appears prominently in Creed in 2015.
3. Beachler is the first-ever female production designer of a Marvel film
4. She studied film Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio.
5. She designed Beyonce’s 2016 TV special & visual album, Lemonade.
6. Beachler first worked with Coogler on his first feature, 2013 indie Fruitvale Station, which went on to win awards including Sundance’s grand jury prize and the audience award.
7.Moonlight in 2016, Black Panther in 2018 and several other blockbusters.