Oluremi TejumoJesu, also known as TenaciousTejumoJesu is a child of God and a Mindset Fixer, she helps individuals move their minds from average and mediocre to positive and excellent.
She has a coaching academy, Discovery Point With TenaciousTejumoJesu Academy,and this offers Coaching classes on Self Esteem,Purpose Discovery, Relationship with God and fellow humans.
She is the author of the book “You Are Enough.” She is also the Lead Volunteer of Blissful Vines Network.
She is also the CEO of Emerald Empire (a catering and event planning hub).
TenaciousTejumoJesu loves meeting people, cooking, reading, inspiring the world around her and leveraging on experiences.
She shares her Ruby Girl story with Aduragbemi Akintepede
1. Let’s meet you. Who is Tejumojesu?
TejumoJesu is a child of God who loves going about His Business. She is the second child in her family and she believes in ORIGINALITY and REBRANDING oneself as an individual.
2. What is Mindset Revamp?
Mindset Revamp is one of the programs from Discovery Point With TenaciousTejumoJesu Academy, and it aims to help individuals reset their mindset and also break some mindset myths that has been naturally built over a long period of time.
3. When did you realize your gift of revamping minds?
I realized this gift last year, precisely in the month of December.
4. You published a book titled “You Are Enough” what is the story behind it?
The story behind it is that of a young girl who suffered from low self esteem which affected her sense of identity. And she was able to overcome when she realized that she is enough just the way she is.
And that young girl is ME, TenaciousTejumoJesu
5. What does your book entail?
It is a true life story of how I struggled with low self esteem and what I did to overcome that defect.
I was very vulnerable with my readers as I gave personal examples from experiences.
6. What has the Covid-19 pandemic taught you?
It has taught me to go all out to add more knowledge to myself, it has also taught me COMPLETE TRUST IN GOD.
7. As a caterer and event planner how has the pandemic affected your business?
This pandemic didn’t affect my business, as I quickly switched to digitalization as soon as I noticed that the whole world virtually went online.
And it has since then been useful.
8. How do you relax or unwind from your busy schedule?
I take out time to REST, see a movie and spend time with my family.
9. As a Mindset coach what are the major challenges young people face in Nigeria and what is the way out?
All the challenge starts from the mind, and the only way out is to be concious and intentional about your thought pattern.
10. How do you juggle coaching, event planning and other activities you’re involved in?
I try to balance everything. And when I see that everything is overwhelming, I switch into “observation mode.”
11. *Mention 3 women who inspire you and why?
Tolulope AkinbinuThey have been able to successfully groom me, and show me that as a woman, you can attain the greatest height and still be balanced!
12. *Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Married with two children.
Winner of the Forbes under 30 successful women.
Established in my coaching career and own a restaurant.
13. *If you were given the opportunity to address a group of girls five years younger than you, what will be your advice to them?
You can be whatever you put your mind to, you can be successful and no one can stop you from being the total and complete woman except you.