STEMHUB FOUNDATION NOW A REGISTERED NOT FOR PROFIT CORPORATION
Biomedical Engineer and STEM advocate, Adeola Olubamiji, has taken to her social media account to announce that STEMHUB FOUNDATION is now a registered Not For Profit Corporation. She also shared a copy of the certificate on her page.
Read her full post below;
STEMHUB FOUNDATION is now a registered Not-For-Profit Corporation 👏🏾.
STEMHUB Foundation is an initiative born to further enhance the advocacy for youth and women empowerment through education and skill acquisition. The 4 branches of STEMHUB Foundation are listed below:
STEMstars – will provide free mentorship programs connecting mentees to appropriate mentors. Let’s make you a superstar! Application forms will be out on our website soon.
STEMing- free hands-on experiments for children in the black communities across Ontario (we want to expand it beyond the current horizon).
STEMscholars – free career advice, CV / Resume help, provisions of scholarship information and hopefully will offer scholarships or payments of application fees to those who are not capable in the nearest future.
STEMspires – a platform to share inspirational stories of young blacks in STEM trailblazing and birthing new ideas in their various fields.
– A very good web developer to help create a fantastic website (we will pay appropriately);
– We are recruiting MENTORS and MENTEES (portal opens shortly);
– Volunteers to serve as coordinators of each branch (we will be able to serve as your referees if you work for at least 60 hours yearly and you will receive yearly volunteer certificates);
– Website manager / volunteer to upload contents and make sure to tidy things up;
– Again, we need your support to help lift this initiative up. It is ours and collectively we will change more lives, and change the notion of the world about the black race. Join us, support us and help create the change we desire.
Incorporated by Bar. Ayo Akenroye. Thanks for always 🙏🏾.
Are you ready? I’m excited!
April 25, 2018
April 25, 2018